Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ellen, Mean Girls, and a super cool Flip Book.

I'm back with some new fun posts for you guys!

Okay so I had to stop looking at this first one because I was dying of laughter in class (don't tell my prof). If anyone is a fan of Ellen DeGeneres (but like, who isn't?) you will love this. It sums up her 35 most memorable moments in... are you ready? GIFs. (SCORE). My personal favourites are 12, 19 and 24!

Check it out here at BuzzFeed!

Also, hilarious and thought provoking - where the boys from Mean Girls are today. It's just a funny reminiscent post which will make you want to watch Mean Girls, like now.

Again BuzzFeed has the scoop! Check it out.

Also this because a) the song is stuck in my head and b) just look how much time and effort the person put into this! A Gangam Style FLIP BOOK of the music video! This user is nothing less than talented!


Now that I have either gotten the song stuck in your head or made you mad for listening to it, I shall take my leave! 



No comments:

Post a Comment