Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diet Coke Gets a Facelift

photo from InStyle
Have you heard the news? Diet coke has named Marc Jacobs their creative director! We all have a soft spot for Marc Jacobs as it is but wait until you see the new Diet Coke Packaging.

The new packaging marks the drink's 30th anniversary and is inspired by graphics from the 80's, 90s and '00s. I love the new packaging! I think its super cute and playful. Unfortunately we in North America won't be seeing them on the shelves just yet. They are currently only available in select European countries (sad face). But, I have hope that one day we will be able to snag these.
photo: NY magazine

Check out an interview with Marc Jacobs by New York Magazine here!


PS. These are the kind of posters I would put on my wall.
PPS. Do you prefer the MJ/Diet Coke or the Beyonce/Pepsi team?


No comments:

Post a Comment